PCLA Information and Referral Line
Got a question about Parkinson’s Disease?
The PCLA Information and Referral Line is available at 310.880.3143 with an answer. If we don’t know, we’ll find someone who does! Our volunteers are here to help you whether you are a person with Parkinson’s, a family member or a healthcare professional. We serve as a clearing house of information for those touched by Parkinson’s living in the Greater Los Angeles area. If a representative is not immediately available to answer your question, we will respond within 24-48 hours, Monday–Friday.
Services and resources include:
- Exercise classes in the Greater Los Angeles area
- Support group listings
- Information on early onset Parkinson’s disease
- Resources for care partners
- County and community resources
- Referrals to physical therapists and trainers